LET'S GET STARTED USING doTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS - A BEGINNERS EBOOK 

This 24-page ebook is the perfect starting point for both you whether you are brand new or a veteran oil user, this ebook will breakdown how to use essential oils, the top ten essential oils, and a few other safety points. It finishes off with a super basic Q+A. 

Click the image to download your free copy 👆🏻

This 24-page ebook is the perfect starting point for both you whether you are brand new or a veteran oil user, this ebook will breakdown how to use essential oils, the top ten essential oils, and a few other safety points. It finishes off with a super basic Q+A.

 

This is a helpful glimpse into the ways you'll use your oils.

They will solve 80% of your healthcare needs, leaving modern medicine to take care of the 20% it was intended for.

 

As you start using your oils more, you will discover that there are hundreds of uses for each individual bottle. What we wanted to do in this book is make sure you felt supported from the very beginning in using your oils.

Feel free to download + print this and keep as a reference. I have a binder specifically for essential oils. I keep printed ebooks, my personal notes and any other info I can have at my fingertips, or in case of an emergency.